Saturday, July 26, 2014

TESTIMONY FROM MAMA STEVE




I met Mama Steve at Prayer band where herself and her boy came to seek a help of prayers, their lives were on and off to the most of the time, because of Malaria, her Son was not able to craw well or take a few steps to walk, most of the time they were on the way to Hospital something which they saw as unbearable burden, despite their daily income was so much poor this made their life so really hard to bear on. As I was going through prayer bands strengthening the groups, Mama Steve came to me and share  her challenges. This was a good opportunity to tell all about the healing of Jesus to those who in want. I prayed for her and as I lay my hand over her it seemed my hand has electric power that shocked her. We learn her life was tormented with demons, we rebuked them in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazaret, and she was set free, her boy as well as we laid our hand over him and proclaim the name of the mighty Jesus a few days later she come back and say, since then you prayed for us the malaria to my boy is gone and he has started walking. I saw a big smile from her face shining and I learn Jesus has done amazing things to her life. Mama Steve started coming to the prayer in band and she said I would like to be the member of prayer in bands. Now she is serving the boys and girls at Kidatu good news club, she says I have nothing to give back to God, let me serve my Lord my strength in the Lord will be my sacrify to Jesus for His wonderful things has done to me. Praise the Lord.







No comments:

Post a Comment