Saturday, July 26, 2014

TESTIMONY FROM MAMA ELIJAH

Mama Elijah, is our member of prayer band, she is a front line in praying for the children, she got a difficult situation with her husband' because of  he rhusband's young sister, who was living with them,  the girl was trying to get a favour from her brother by telling a false matter about his wife. The story sounded quiet band in my ears. The only way I got advised was to go in knee and tell all her sorrows to Jesus and asked him a way out for her challenges, a Month later she told God has helped to solve my challenges, for my husband and his sister they quarrled and has sent his young sister back home to her parrents, then I get remember the very good word Jesu told Peter as Peter confessed Jesus that was a Son of living, He said:
Now I say to you, that, you are Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church and all the power of hell shall not conquer it and I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven. Whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven (Matthew 16:18-19) Mama Elijah tried to bind every hell demonic power which was excirsing their power to her marriage it worked Out what a great joy as she learnt her prayers get succeded?
Mama Elijah is in a front line to the children' rally and has a great contribution to every children rally
Our deep thanks may go to our most high God to call his people from different way to be his instrument to his field. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ our saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment